Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC)
The Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) is the community relations arm of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County. As a member of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA), the JCRC serves as the representative voice of the organized American Jewish community in addressing the mandate of the Jewish community relations field.
- JCRC advocates on behalf of the Jewish community and interfaces with civic and community organizations, government officials and the media.
- JCRC develops policies that reflect the concerns of the Palm Beach County Jewish Community.
- JCRC coordinates special interest programming and sponsors community wide celebrations and commemorations.
- JCRC responds to individual inquiries and concerns while providing community resources and other informational assistance.
Issues We're Watching
JCRC works hard to interpret those issues and topics that are of concern to our Jewish community. Through research and discussions with local as well as national government officials and representatives, we’ve compiled the relevant news and information to help you take action and advocate on behalf of Jewish community. Current hot topics include:
JCRC is committed to helping the Jewish community of the Greater Palm Beaches better understand the issues happening in the world today (locally, nationally and internationally). In the process of educating the community, we understand the importance of showing you how to get involved and how to truly make a difference. Regardless of what issues or issues you are passionate about, we have you covered.
- Get involved with local and/or domestic issues
- Get involved with international issues
- Get involved with Israel-specific issues
Interested in learning more or getting involved? Contact Luis Fleischman, Vice President of the JCRC at 561.242.6671.