Next Gen Jewish Palm Beach
Next Gen Jewish Palm Beach, a division of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County, provides meaningful opportunities for engagement in Jewish community, social and professional networking, volunteerism and philanthropy for Jewish young adults ages 22-45.
How Do I Get Involved?
Next Gen is looking for passionate, creative leaders to get involved in building vibrant Jewish life for young adults!
- To join an events planning committee, call Bailey London at (561) 242-6656 or email for more information.
- To join the Next Gen Phoneathon leadership committee – our first Philanthropy initiative – call Naomi Rosenblatt at (561) 242-6679 or email for more information.
- Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on upcoming events and opportunities!
Connect to Jewish Community
If you’re looking for fun, accessible ways to connect to the Jewish community in Palm Beach County, Next Gen has exciting opportunities for you, such as:
- A community tour, providing young adults with an opportunity to visit each of the Federation’s partner agencies to gain a better understanding of the dynamics of the programs in the Jewish community.
- The Emerging Leadership Project, a program of the Mandel Center for Excellence in Leadership. Members of ELP are providing leadership for this new division, taking the lessons and experiences learned from ELP and putting them into practice for the greater community.
Social and Professional Networking
Next Gen Jewish Palm Beach prides itself on providing fun, unique networking opportunities...always with a Jewish twist. At our events you have the opportunity to meet other young adults AND learn about Jewish holidays, or the work of Federation and its partner agencies. Past events include:
- Light Up the Night: An Israel Bonfire at The Rum Bar in North Palm Beach, where attendees learned about the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County's partnership region in Israel, and had the opportunity to make pita on an open fire and play maktot, an Israeli beach game.
- Raise Your Glass: A Different Kind of Purim Celebration at the Harriet Himmel Theater at CityPlace in West Palm Beach, sponosred by The Ewa & Dan Abraham Project and Next Gen Jewish Palm Beach, and co-sponsored by the Metro Division of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County. The event featured music by Celebrity Entertainment DJs, hors d'oeuvres, desserts and drinks. Participants wore their favorite Purim costume and/or purchased a mask in the spirit of the holiday.
Throughout the year, Next Gen offers volunteering programs in collaboration with the Federation’s partner agencies. Events include:
- A program collecting pajamas to benefit the Lorraine & Jack N. Friedman Commission for Jewish Education of the Palm Beaches' PJ Library® for the Greater Palm Beaches Mitzvah Project supporting the “Pajama Program,” immediately followed by a young adult night at the JCC’s Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival.
- A hunger awareness and supermarket sweep program in collaboration with the Ferd & Gladys Alpert Jewish Family & Children’s Service (AJF&CS), to benefit their kosher food pantry.
We’re always planning more. Contact Bailey London at (561) 242-6656 or email to join our committee.
Jewish Federations around the country are increasingly involving young adults in hands-on philanthropic leadership opportunities, and we're excited to become a part of that growing trend. Next Gen provides meaningful volunteer opportunities for young adults to support the work of Federation and its partner agencies. Whether through their own philanthropic gifts, or involving their peers in giving, Next Gen provides accessible ways to get involved in philanthropy.
The Next Gen phone-a-thon initiative is launching this fall! To learn about becoming a member of the steering committee, call Naomi Rosenblatt at (561) 242-6679 or email for more information.