All Content Providers
Your Responsibilites as Content Providers...
Federation will not review and/or edit every post, photo or comment made on the website, nor can Federation guarantee the integrity of every member on the website. Federation will do its best to review and take action regarding any content that is deemed inappropriate. Federation is responsible only for the content it provides to the website. Federation is not responsible for content and conduct provided by external content providers or community members.
Federation has the right to remove postings, warn members, suspend accounts and cancel accounts to enforce the guidelines as deemed necessary.
Questionable content should be immediately reported via email.
Please adhere to the following social media guidelines:
- Treat people with respect and courtesy. Discuss the message, not the messenger. Do not post personal attacks or engage in name-calling or cyber-bullying.
- Avoid obscenity, insults, offensive jokes or other postings that could be misinterpreted as harassment or derogatory to any individual or group.
- Do not portray yourself or other community members in ways that could be considered unprofessional, lewd or compromise the ability to be considered a positive role model in the community.
- Do not transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials such as, but not limited to, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Do not transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Do not post the same article, photo or video multiple times on the website.
- Do not plagiarize. Do not post copyrighted material downloaded from the Internet unless proper attribution is made and it remains in its original format. Only post your own photos.
- Do not post personal information about any other person, even if that information is publicly available. You may post the public contact information for public figures, but you may not post anyone’s private information.
- Do not post obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic images or messages.
- Do not post graphic images of violence.