Featured Stories

Meet Rusty Willis, Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County’s first Director of Community Security

Willis began his public service career as a police officer in Northern Kentucky, where he successfully negotiated criminal standoffs, commanded the Louisville SWAT team, and led venue risk and vulnerability assessments for high-profile events such as the Kentucky Derby. Most recently, he completed an impressive 23-year career with the FBI, where he directed hundreds of special field agents, received numerous commendations and led large teams tasked with the internal inspection/audit of large FBI entities.

As Director of Community Security, he’ll conduct audits, security consultations and strategic direction to safeguard the Jewish community, including Federation partner agencies, synagogues and other community organizations. This vital position reflects Federation’s commitment to building a safe, welcoming Jewish community.

“I am honored to be a part of such a benevolent organization, and I am eager to use my experience, knowledge and expertise to enhance the safety and security of the community,” Willis said. “Safety and security concerns, as well as the identification and mitigation of security vulnerabilities, are a top priority and I look forward to serving the needs of the Jewish community.”

Get in Touch

The Jewish Federation of
Palm Beach County

Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Building
1 Harvard Circle, Suite 100
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Contact Us

Site Map | Terms | Privacy
Responsibilities of Providers