Take Action: Tours of Impact in the Jewish Community
You now have the opportunity to see firsthand how your generosity to Federation touches more Jewish lives than with any other organization in the world.
Introducing Take Action: Tours of Impact in Our Jewish Community. These tours, organized by Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County and scheduled on an ongoing basis, offer community members an effective opportunity to see their generosity at work through immersive experiences with Federation and its network of local and global partners.
Federation’s network of local and global partner agencies who you can experience on a Take Action tour includes Federation itself, and:
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)
- The Ethiopian National Project (ENP)
- The Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI)
- Alpert Jewish Family & Children’s Services (AJFCS)
- Arthur I. Meyer Jewish Academy
- Friedman Commission for Jewish Education (CJE)
- Kramer Senior Services, a subsidiary of MorseLife
- Mandel JCC of the Palm Beaches
Tours typically run half days and can be customized for interested groups.
Interested in taking a tour? How about scheduling a tour for a group, like your synagogue congregation or business?
Schedule your tour today or learn more by contacting Rachel Berg at 561.242.6612 or email@example.com.