We will not look at every post, photo or comment made on the site, nor do we guarantee the integrity of every Member on the site. If we notice, or you report, something that we believe violates our guidelines or the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County Terms of Service, we will do our best to review it and take action in a method we feel is most appropriate. We have the final say on whether content or conduct is permissible under these guidelines and our Terms of Service.
- Treat people as you would like to be treated. Respect and courtesy are important. Don’t be rude or bigoted. Discuss the message, not the messenger. Do not post personal attacks or engage in name-calling or gang up against other members.
Disrespect will not be tolerated.
- Adopt a tone that can only seem positive by avoiding obscenity, insults, offensive jokes or other postings that could be misinterpreted.
Be as clear as possible in your messages to avoid misunderstandings.
- Don’t post entire articles. Instead, post short excerpts (not exceeding four paragraphs with attribution to the author with links).
No spamming. Do not post the same thing multiple times. Do not post the same photo or video multiple times or cross-post on different Groups.
- Do not plagiarize. Do not post copyrighted material, including photos and videos downloaded from the web. Only post your own photos.
Respect the wishes of the administrators. We reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason, and to delete any post for any reason. Please be aware that administrators are not expected to be online at all times, and therefore cannot respond immediately to every problem that arises.
You may not impersonate someone else or pretend to be someone you’re not. Impersonation of someone else is grounds for removal of your account from this site.
- Do not post personal information about any other person, even if that information is publicly available. You may post the public contact information for public figures, but you may not post anyone’s private information.
- Do not post nude or sexually explicit images or messages.
- Do not post graphic images of violence.
- If you have questions or constructive feedback about Jewish Miami policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any online postings discussing policies, Terms of Service or related matters will be removed.
- Do not share or upload viruses or malware.