Step Up For Israel Video Series
JCRC is partnering with organizations around the country to distribute a special five-part video series called “Step Up for Israel” to synagogues, Jewish organizations and clubs in the United States. Produced by Jerusalem Online University, each video presents a different topic followed by a guided discussion. Following is a list of "Step Up For Israel" showings:
- Temple Emanu-El, 190 N County Rd Palm Beach, FL 33480: Series will be shown on the following Sundays: January 8 and 29, February 5 and 12, and April 1 from 11-12.30 p.m. Contact the Temple for additional information at (561) 832-0804
- Temple Israel, 1901 N Flagler Dr. West Palm Beach, FL, 33407: Series will be shown February 28 and March 7 at 7:00 pm. Additional dates yet to be determined. Contact Temple Israel at (561) 833-8421 for more information.
- Temple Beth El, 2815 N. Flagler Drive West Palm Beach, FL 33407: Series began to show in December 2011 and will continue through January 2012. Contact (561) 833-0339.
- Temple Beth David, 4657 Hood Road Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418-8997: Series will be shown February 5 at 10.30 am. Contact (561) 694-2350 for more information.
- Jewish Community Center (JCC) of the Greater Palm Beaches, 8500 Jog Rd, Boynton Beach, FL and 4803 PGA Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL: Series will be shown at both JCC locations beginning in January. Contact Ronda Gordon (561) 689-7700 for additional details.
- Palm Beach Synagogue, 120 N. County Rd., Palm Beach, FL 33480: Series began to show in December 2011. Contact (561) 838-9002.
- Regional Hadassah: Series will be shown beginning in the spring of 2012. Please contact Nancy Newman (561) 369-8124.
- Valencia Isles Country Club, Boynton Beach, FL: Series will be shown beginning in the spring of 2012. Please contact Ira Seinfeld (561) 742-4950 for details.
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Palm Beach Gardens, FL: Series will be shown beginning January 19. Contact David Powell (561) 972-0324 for more information.
Interested in showing the "Step Up For Israel" video at your organization, contact Luis Fleischman, Executive Director, JCRC at (561) 242-6670.