Professional Legacy Advisors Network
Planned Giving and Endowments Professional Legacy Advisors Network (PLAN)
What is the PLAN?
Our PLAN supports the efforts of planned giving & endowments of the Federation. We are professionals from the multi-disciplined world of estate, tax, financial and insurance planning who understand and promote charitable planning as an integral part of a client’s planning. We also educate our clients about the many programs and services of the Federation and its partner agencies.
Why become a PLAN member?
- Take advantage of exciting programs, including our PLAN “members only” functions and missions (local, national and global). Past PLAN “members only” dinner meetings have included nationally regarded estate and retirement planning expert Natalie Choate; IRS’s expert from the National Whistleblower Office, former Supervisory Attorney of Estate and Gift Taxes Marty Basson; the IRS’s recognized expert in family limited partnerships, Mary Lou Edelstein; and the former Commissioner of the New York State Department of Taxation Arthur Roth.
- Networking Opportunities with our region’s most highly regarded professionals and newcomers to the area; learning from each other, hearing leading local and national experts from the various professional disciplines speak on hot topics of interest; and discussing possible cross-marketing opportunities with colleagues.
- Receive public recognition as a PLAN member in various printed publications, including a special VIP (Very Important Philanthropist) publication distributed to high net worth donors.
- Charitable Planning support materials and information are available to assist you in creating full-service philanthropic plans for your clients, regardless of whether the intended beneficiary is the Federation or another charity.
- Mentoring program that will give you the opportunity to be paired with a fellow professional from a different practicing specialty, allowing for the natural development of a mutually beneficial relationship.
Please consider what PLAN membership means to you and your clientele, and click here to renew or begin your membership by filling out the online application. Contact Lou B. Solomon , Associate Vice President, at 561-242-6642 for more information.